Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mecca Cosmetica offer: Kate Somerville Oxygen Facial

I was recently on Mecca Cosmetica's website and stumbled upon their events page (one that I had somehow never been to) and found a great deal. During August they are offering Kate Somerville's DermalQuench Oxygen Facial for $50! And even better the $50 is redeemable on product on the day!

Kate Somerville has a clinic on Melrose Drive in Los Angeles and it is very popular (although I hadn't heard of it before today, I have now read lots of reviews and studied up on her products).

I don't remember the last time I had a facial so I have quickly booked myself in for next Thursday at Chadstone. This offer is available in Vic, NSW, ACT, Qld, WA and SA so it's a fantastic offer!

To see which stores near you are offering this deal go to the Mecca Cosmetica website or just click here.


Where do you go to get a facial? Is it something you do often or would like to?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this sounds fabulous! It's basically a free facial!

    I'm quite tempted to check this out, especially as I live so close to Chaddy myself!

    Thanks for sharing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too! I'm quite excited to get some of her products and to have the facial-I don't think I've actually had one before!

      Delete