If you've been to the States you would know how great the shopping is at Sephora, Ulta and drugstores such as Walgreens and CVS. I mainly shopped at Sephora as they have a great loyalty program and just bought what I couldn't find there at the other stores.
I love Benefit and their pretty packaging seems to suck me in! I get my brows done at the Benefit Brow bar at Chadstone so I have had plenty of time to see what I was after!
- The Feelin' Dandy pack is a great way to purchase lots of products to try without having to commit to the full size. This pack includes Posie Tint, High Beam, Dandelion blush and brush and Dandelion lipgloss. Perfect for lovers of pink like me! ($28 +tax US vs $59 AUS)
- Fine One One is a three colour highlighter/blush that can be used on your cheeks, lips and lids. I love the peach and coral colours on this product. ($30 +tax US)
- The lovely ladies at Benefit Brow Bar used Fake Up on me one day and I fell in love. This is a beautifully creamy concealer that works perfectly at concealing my dark circles. ($24 +tax US vs $35 AUS)
- Part of Sephora's loyalty program is getting a free gift when you shop within a few weeks of your birthday. The current gift is a travel size version of the They're Real! mascara and Watts Up highlighter.
These are my first ever purchases from Nars and I love them!
- The Multiple in Portofino is a beautiful product that can be used on your lips, cheeks and lids. I love products that can be used for more than one purpose! ($39 +tax US vs $58 AUS)
- The Orgasm Blush is one that I was told that I had to buy so of course I did when I saw how pretty it is. I will get plenty of use out of it. ($29 +tax US vs $45 AUS)
Mac is another brand that I'm a newbie to but that doesn't mean I haven't been lusting over their products!
- Prep + Prime BB cream is another BB cream that I love (my BB collection is getting big!). This also highlights my skin really nicely ($28+tax US vs $48 AUS)
- I knew I had to get at least one lipstick from MAC and this one in Impassioned is so me! I managed to try a friend's one before I left and I knew it was the one! ($16 +tax US vs $36 AUS)
CLINIQUE, BOBBI BROWN, URBAN DECAY & MAKEUP FOREVER
- I bought the Clinique Chubby Stick for lips in Plushest Punch as I knew a chubby stick was a must have in my makeup collection ($16+tax US vs $35 AUS)
- I had a makeover in Sephora one day and they used this Bobbi Brown eyeliner on me. It is violet which is not something I would normally try, but then again I wouldn't normally try eyeliner so I'm going to do lots of practice! ($26+tax US vs $35 AUS)
- The Urban Decay Naked Skin BB was something I saw on tv on The View and I knew I had to have it. There is just one shade that works on every skin tone and I love it. It does need to be blended in but once done it is flawless. ($14+tax)
- I bought the Make Up For Ever Pro Finish powder because I have never owned a powder! I can't believe it has taken me this long but I am glad I finally got one and a great quality one too!
Alright so there's the first lot of what I bought in America! My next post will feature plenty of nail polish, perfume and Philosophy!