Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Recent Haul

This post is a bit late but I've been lazy posting this haul and more busy with using the products! I recently went to the city and had some time to pass by so I went shopping!! I went to Myer, David Jones and Lush. I've never been in Lush before because it always smells too overpowering but I have been wanting to try something so went in.


I heard about the Sweet Lips Lip Scrub and had to at least check it out. Well as soon as I smelt it I knew I had to buy it! It smells sugary, and like chocolate and vanilla. Perfect for the dessertaholic that is me! It is super easy to use and I love using it. It was just under $10. I also bought the Ickle Baby Bot bath fizz bomb. Now I'm clearly not a baby and I don't have kids, but truth be I needed to hit $10 to be able to pay on card so I bought the cheapest item hehe. I have been having trouble getting to sleep so soon I will have a bath with this and see if it relaxes me. It cost me $3.95.


I then went to Myer and checked out the Illamasqua range. I've been looking for a white nail polish and they had one so I decided to try it. The ladies there were very helpful and nice. The polish itself needs probably three coats to get a beautiful white. I've posted a picture below of my nails with two coats. I also went to David Jones and bought some O.P.I nail polishes. They had a buy 2 get 1 free offer that I just had to use. The Pink of Hearts set cost around $25 so a bargain for two O.P.I nail polishes and then I just paid for one of the others at $19.95. I have also posted a picture below of a recent NOTD using the nude O.P.I.




I also got some freebies delivered in the past week that made me super excited.



For taking part in a forum thread about dark spots and pigmentation, the lovely ladies at BeautyHeaven sent a Garnier Dark Spot Corrector. This is a full sized product and I've been using it almost every day. I have some acne scars and pigmentation and I'm interested to see if this product helps them. I also got sent a deluxe sample of both the Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner. This I think was from Rouge online but it didn't say on the box. I've been considering buying this to try so was happy for these to arrive first! I'll have some reviews once I have used them for at least a week.

Now I'm thinking a shopping ban is on order for me!

1 comment:

  1. Great haul!
    I've been into a Lush store either, also because of the overpowering smell from the outside....and consequently I have never tried their products either. One day I really should try!

    ReplyDelete