Monday, October 1, 2012

September Empties

Only three empties to report for September! I'm always amazed when I see some girls with so many empties but then I remember I don't wear makeup every day so there's only so quickly I can use my products!


Did not want to upload normally!


Clearly not my day for uploads!
1. Biore Daily Cleansing Wipes
I didn't love these products but I didn't hate them either. They remove every bit of makeup which is great but I also found them to be a bit too wet. I've got another pack of these I'm almost through. Unsure if I will buy them again-maybe if they are on special.


2. MOR Basil & Grape Hand Cream
I received this as a present from someone I make cakes for. I didn't think I would end up loving this as much as I did! It is a nice thick hand cream that I used every night before bed and it left my hands so moisturised. The scent wasn't too overpowering. It was a nice change to my normal floral hand creams. I will most likely buy this.



3. Kiehl's Amino Acid Conditioner Deluxe Sample Size
I got this when the David Jones beauty book first came out. It is a decent size sample that I got at least five washes out of. I loved the coconut smell but other than that it didn't do too much for my hair. I won't bother buying this, only because I need a conditioner that really smooths out my hair.

How many empties did you product during September?

No comments:

Post a Comment