Wednesday, May 8, 2013

America Wishlist #2

Alright guys another wishlist!! I have calmed down a little on my Sephora stalking but have still managed to find some gorgeous products that I would love to add to my collection.

1. Urban Decay Beauty Balm $35
I saw this being reviewed on the tv show The View and was very intrigued. There is only one shade of this that is supposed to work on every skin tone which I find pretty cool. Also I don't have any Urban Decay products so this is just one of their products I like the look of.


2. Butter London Cake Hole $15
Firstly, I love the name-so very me! I've been wanting to try the Butter London nail polishes for a while and I love this pink!


3. Butter London Molly Coddled $15
Another nailpolish in such a gorgeous colour. I like quite a few of their colours but these two are my favourites.


4. Philosophy X's and O's $25
This pack includes a lip gloss in 'Cherry On Top' and a body wash and moisturiser in 'Vanilla Cream Topping'. I love the cute factor of this pack and they all sound like they will smell amazing.


5. Versace Bright Crystal Rollerball $20
I'm almost out of my current Bright Crystal perfume and don't want to quite part with the fragrance yet, even though I have some new favourites. I would love to have this in my handbag to use whenever the mood strikes.

I'm glad that I have been working a few more hours at work recently so that I'm able to go shopping crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment