Thursday, June 20, 2013

June Haul

Seeing as I'm going to be shopping up a storm in the US I've kept my shopping to a bare minimum. Here are the products I have picked up this week.



First up are some freebies that got delivered in the past few days.

- Trilogy moisturiser: Trilogy had a promotion in the past two weeks where you could like their page and select a free full-size product to promote their Unretouched campaign. I selected their Vital Moisturising Cream which I saw at Priceline for $40! Win!

- Natralus Samples: Natralus is an Australian brand I haven't used before so jumped at the chance to try some of their products. On their website you can fill in your details and they will send you a sample of their Aloe Vera Gel, Paw Paw Pure Gel and Paw Paw Ointment.

 
I needed to buy some things for my trip so stopped in to Priceline today and here is what I picked up.
 
- Garnier Fructis Nutri-Repair 3 Shampoo & Conditioner: all Garnier shampoo and conditioner was on sale so a grabbed these to go in my luggage as my current products are huge bottles.
 
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion 50+ : I have used the 30+ version of this and loved it so bought the 50+ as it was the same price. I know 50+ doesn't actually end up last a heap longer than the 30+ but I do need to protect my fair skin!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment