Monday, September 9, 2013

My favourite lip products for Spring

I'm a lip product junkie and I always have been. It's the first section of a shop I will look at and the most likely purchase I will leave a shop with. I don't discriminate with the varieties out there and I love balms, glosses, tints, sticks and stains. With spring having arrived I have picked my five favourite products for the season-ones that I will be reaching for over and over.

                                  

- Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Gloss : I purchased this as part of a pack in America and I am obsessed with it! It is the best smelling gloss I own and one that is very uplifting for me. I love baking and sweet things so this is perfect. The gloss has a nice shine without being sticky.

- Maybelline New York Baby Lips Special Edition : I'm not sure if this version of the baby lips is still available but it is the balm I pop on before I got to bed so I don't wake up with chapped lips. It has a slight berry scent and is very moisturising. I love all of the Baby Lips products but this is the one I reach for at the end of the day.

- Benefit Posie Tint : this was a part of one of Benefit's sets and it is such a cute product. It is a mix of baby pink and barbie pink and gives my lips the nicest colour. It is marketed as a stain but I find it isn't the most amazing stain but I still love it. I also use this as a liquid blush.

- Lanolips 101 Ointment : with spring comes more sunshine so for me I like to really look after my lips. Thankfully they don't get as chapped as in winter but when they do I reach for this product and know they will be soft and smooth again ASAP. A little bit goes a long way with this ointment.

- Estée Lauder Pure Colour Gloss in Shocking Pink: this was my first ever Estée Lauder Product and I fell in love at first sight! The gold lid and the berry pink is amazing and it smells the like berries and flowers. This is my favourite colour to wear in Spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment