1. You're going to need a strong red, black and white nail polish. I've used Rimmel London Right Royal Red, Sally Hansen Black Out and Illamasqua Scorch. You will also need a good base coat, top coat and a black nail art pen.
2. Paint your nails with a base coat and allow to dry slightly. Then apply a coat of red (or two if your nail polish doesn't give a complete coverage easily).
3. Using the black nail pen, draw a line straight done the middle of your nail from the tip to the cuticle. Then draw a semi circle at the tip. Don't worry if it is messy as this will be covered later.
4. Fill the semi-circle in with the black nail polish.
5. Then draw black dots on the red sections of your nails. I used the black pen to do this on mine, but you could use a dotting tool or toothpick with the black nail polish.
6. Near the tip of your nails, dot two circles on with the white nail polish. These need to be on the black as these will become the ladybug eyes.
7. Let the white dry for a little as it will be quite thick. Add a smaller dot on the white circle using the black nail pen. Finish off with a thick coat of your top coat and clean up any messy polish marks that missed the nail.