It's that time of the year when there are plenty of companies offering a gift with purchase once you spend over a certain amount. Today it's time to review the current offer that is on at Myer. Estee Lauder always has good deluxe sized gifts and this one is no different. A few months ago I bought the one on offer at David Jones and loved everything so much I decided to get this one too.
Receive your free 9 piece gift with any Estee Lauder purchase of $70 or more.
Everyone receives 5 gifts that are the same in every pack and then you can pick between two collections- Protection Essentials or Lifting Essentials.
Only available at Myer stores. This promotion is running from Sunday 2 September to Saturday 15 September 2012, while stocks last.
What I bought to reach $70+
I have been on the hunt for a foundation with a fuller coverage than my current one to use when going out at night. During the day I like having a light coverage but I like to be fully done up when out on the town! I went in to Estee Lauder and the lovely Sales Assistant put this on my face and I fell in love with it instantly. This makeup is a great coverage foundation. It also doubles as a concealer it is that good! Shade 1N1 Ecru
This is quite expensive for a brush cleanser but as I stated yesterday I'm on the hunt for some new brushes and I really want to look after them. This is a big 235ml bottle so it should last me ages.
The Deluxe Gifts
The following five gifts are the same for everyone:
- Deluxe Cosmetic Bag (in first picture)
- Full Size Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Rose Petal (RRP $45)
- Double Ended Pure Color Gloss in Rock Candy and Plum Devine (Full size RRP $42)
- Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Mascara in Black 2.8ml (Full size RRP $52)
- Pure White Linen Eau de Parfum 4ml (30ml RRP $80- equates to $10 for 4ml))
I'm so excited to try out the lip products. I have a few Pure Color glosses and I love them to bits so to get two to try out aswell as the Crystal Lipstick is fantastic.
I chose the Protection Essentials:
- Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser 30ml (125ml RRP $52-equates to $13 for 30ml)
- Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Lotion 50ml (200ml RRP $45- equates to $11 for 50ml)
- Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator 7ml (30ml RRP $80- equates to $20 for 7ml)
- DayWear Advance Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF15 15ml (30ml RRP $45-equates to $22 for 15ml)
I have been using the DayWear Creme from the last gwp for over a month now and my skin loves it so another deluxe sample is great. The Idealist I am really excited to try out as I love illuminating products and the Perfectly Clean products are a great size and should last me a while.
So as you can see purchasing when there is a gwp promotion on is a fantastic way to try out some different products of your favourite brands for free! The sizes are often quite generous so you really are getting your moneys worth. What gwp promotions are you keen to try out?