Thursday, September 13, 2012

Weekly Haul

I thought I would post a few pictures of the products I bought this week-I didn't go too crazy this week which is good! I went to Chadstone Shopping Centre yesterday for their VIP day and got some essentials and a few free things.


Priceline had 10% for the VIP day so I got two ecotools brushes (blush and concealer) as I need some new ones, aswell as a conditioner for my swimming bag.


For some reason I can't post this picture the right way around! Anyway, at The Body Shop they had a promotion where you could try out their makeup or a scrub, then pick a cupcake and depending on if there was a sticker on the bottom you could win some eyeshadows. I tried the scrub as I already had makeup on. I didn't win the eyeshadows but I did get to have a lucky dip and this is what I got-a mascara sample, tea tree oil and a tea tree facial wash. I haven't tried any of these products so I was happy! I also got to eat a mini red velvet cupcake :)



Crabtree & Evelyn currently have a promotion where if you like their facebook page you receive a $10 voucher to use either in store or online. Click here to go to their page. Also for redeeming the voucher you receive a 25g Pomegranate Hand Therapy Cream. I got the Apple Lip Tint (it was $12.50, but 20% off yesterday at Chadstone so it was free!). The Lip Tint smells amazing so this is a great time to try it for $2.50. The promotion is on until September 30.

Unrelated to beauty but to Chadstone, I picked up some wrapping paper from Kikki K. I had a $10 gift voucher (they often offer these to email subscribers, and you get one on your birthday), so the wrapping paper was free! Can you tell I love free things? For my birthday I redeemed my voucher for some page markers and some cute magnets. There website is here.



Finally, hair2go had a promotion late last week through their facebook page. If you were the first to find the product on their website that had been replace by a $1 coin, you got it for $1 (plus postage). I was the lucky one to find it so I bought this Lendan After Sun Repairing Shampoo-perfect for Summer!

Oh and my free Colgate Max White One Ice toothpaste (what a mouthful!) arrived this week, but it is at my bf's so no picture. This was a full size product they were giving away on their facebook page!

I'm pretty happy with my haul this week as everything was either free or on sale!! If you have had any recent hauls feel free to link them to me and I'll check them out!!

2 comments:

  1. Omg I LOVE free stuff! I used my $10 kikki k voucher to get a pencil case for $5 and I used my crabtree and evelyn for some body exfoliator.

    I posted a mini haul on my blog and I'm doing a big beauty one soon. I'm just waiting for everything to come in the mail :)

    http://shoppingqueenjen.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/mini-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free stuff is the best! I'm glad you got the Kikki K and Crabtree and Evelyn ones too! Such good deals :)

      Delete