Thursday, September 6, 2012

Scented Nail Polish at Kit Cosmetics

If you're like me you love hearing about new products. I was so excited when I found out this morning that Kit Cosmetics is selling nail polished that smell like macarons!!

From Kit Cosmetics:
"Inspired by the chic, feminine colours of macaroons Kit Cosmetics brings you five NEW shades of the season. The polishes are scented when dry to mimic macaroon flavours; Sweet Almond, Lemon, Rose, Lavender and Pistachio. Trés Chic!"


From left:Rose, Lavender, Lemon, Pistachio and Sweet Almond.

I am definitely after the Rose and Sweet Almond colours!

These are available now at Kit Cosmetics for $15.95. These are limited edition so don't miss out!

2 comments:

  1. Do these actually smell nice haha? Doesn't nail polish always smell foul? Let me know :)

    http://mishellesleepytime.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried these ones just yet but I have some Rimmel nail polishes that smell so nice. I was surprised as when I was painting them my nails still smelt like nail polish but as soon as they had dried it just had a fruity smell. Too clever!

      Delete