Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Empties! Part 1

I've got quite a few empties that I've been putting aside to write about so here is the first of three posts.


Here is the first lot of my full size empties!

- Mystery Product
Now as silly as this sounds I actually can't find the name of this product! I was lucky enough to be a part of a secret trial team on BeautyHeaven so this is why the bottle is label free. From memory it is a Clearasil face wash/mask. It had avocado extracts so it was a green paste. I managed to finish off the bottle but I wouldn't buy it again as it didn't make that big a difference to my skin.

- Elvive Anti-Breakage Conditioner
This says it is for "damaged, brittle hair, split ends". That sounds like my hair! I really liked this conditioner. It smoothed and detangled my hair and made it very easy to brush afterwards. I'll be buying this when I need new conditioner.

- Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash
This lovely body wash was a freebie from the BeautyHeaven Open Day from last year. It is a shea butter wash with warm vanilla. I don't quite understand why it is "warm" vanilla but it did smell amazing and it did the trick of moisturising my skin after four hours in the pool! I have one more bottle of this that I am slowly getting through.

- Sukin Purifying Shampoo &  Nourishing Conditioner
As I spend I quite a few hours in a chlorine pool each week I have been after a good haircare system so keep my hair healthy. This pair sadly didn't make the cut. The products smell amazing and I love that Sukin is an Australian brand that doesn't use sulphates or parabens but it didn't do much for my hair. I might try these again though once I don't spend as much time in the pool.

- John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Conditioner
Now I know this is not a proper item on its own but I loved it so much I had to include it. This conditioner really smoothed and looked after my hair, long after the hair dye had washed out. I am keen to try other John Frieda conditioners now.

- Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes
These were a freebie in a Priceline beauty bag from last year. I must say that although they haven't taken the top prize for facial wipes they are definitely one of my favourites! The wipes come in a pack with a clever plastic clip lid that ensures that they don't dry out. They are super gentle and make removing make-up a breeze. I definitely recommend these.

Project Pan Tally 11/30

No comments:

Post a Comment