Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Empties! Part 3

Ok this is the final post for my empties! This includes the samples and deluxe samples that I have finished lately.


- Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner
From memory these were from Rouge Mag online. I managed to get about five washes out of these so a good sample in my books! The shampoo in this range was definitely much better for me than the conditioner as I didn't find it moisturising enough for my dry hair.

- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair x 2
I got these with some GWP that I received last year. I got about 15 days use out of each bottle.

- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye
This was another GWP freebie. Unfortunately this doesnt agree with my skin as well as the serum. I think it is a bit too rich for my young skin.

- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
I got this from the Clinique counter at David Jones along with the toner and moisturising gel. It is a good basic cleanser but not one that I would buy at full price.

- Estee Lauder Daywear Creme
Another GWP product! This was my previous Holy Grail moisturiser before I tried the Clinque gel. It absorbs beautifully and I love that it has some SPF in it.

- Clean & Clear Essentials Oil-Control Toner
This was from their facebook page. It was such a silly package for a toner sample-I think I spilt at least half of it! This is a good basic toner-great if you are on a budget!

- Palmolive Body Butter Luscious Mango Body Wash
This wash smells absolutely amazing!! I wanted to drink it the first time I smelt it. This major downside to this is that the container is so stiff that it is almost impossible to get any product out. Although I want to buy it I don't think I will as I have read some reviews about the full-size version having the same issues!

Project Pan Tally 26/30

Oh I am so close to reaching my goal!! Hopefully you enjoyed reading all these quick reviews and will forgive me for hauling my empties for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment