Friday, August 30, 2013

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Wash

I'm very excited to tell you about the Palmer's Body Washes that are about to hit our shelves. As a body wash addict any new body wash gets me excited, but when it is Sulphate, Paraben and Phthalate free I can almost sense my skin getting excited. I love body washes that are moisturising and don't leave my skin feeling tight so I have high hopes for this trio!
 
Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Body Wash
Pop moisturising on your bottle and I am highly likely to buy your body wash as I don't really enjoy moisturising once out of the shower. I'm hoping this will cut down that extra step for me.

 
Indulgent Coconut Body Wash
Ever since I bought a Victoria's Secret Coconut Spray I have been loving this scent. This is my pick out of the three to be the best selling with summer coming up. I think I'll buy a bottle to keep at my boyfriend's house, as my shower is already overflowing with bottles!

 
Nourishing Shea Butter Body Wash
Shea Butter has always been great for my skin so hopefully it does well in a body wash. This claims to have a 'fresh tropical scent' so hopefully smells nice! (Surely they could have been a bit more specific here...Pineapple? Mango? Passionfruit?)



The bottles are 400ml and are retailing at $5.99.
 
Are you a body wash addict like me? Have you spotted any other new body washes that you are keen to try?

1 comment:

  1. These all sound soo good! I love Palmer's products so I am sure these would be great :) I think I'm a bit of a body wash addict too, I have several waiting to be opened haha

    ReplyDelete